Pool Party Packages & Group Rates
Pool Party Packages
Splash Parties will be available on Saturdays and Sundays from 11:30 to 1:00 and from 1:30 to 3:00 during our regular pool season.
Standard Splash Party
- 1.5 Hours in one of our conference rooms
- 20 Pool Passes for your guests
- Cost: $120/residents $170/non-residents
New Deluxe Splash Party
- 1.5 hours in one of our conference rooms
- 20 pool passes for your guests
- Plates, napkins, forks, and cups for 20
- 1 colored tablecloth
- 4 large 1 topping pizzas (additional pizza's may be purchased for $10 each)
- 3 two liters of soda
- We handle the clean-up
- Cost: $180.00/residents $230/non-residents
Party participants will not be able to access the pool during their party time but are welcome to swim before or after the rental time. Anyone accessing the pool deck must have a party pool pass. Guests are welcome to bring in their own food and cakes. All food must stay in the conference rooms and cannot be taken into the pool area. Refunds will not be given for Splash Parties unless the aquatic center closes due to inclement weather.
Businesses and organizations interested in making a reservation should make their request in writing or by emailing Meghan Mollet providing the number of children in the group along with ages and the number of adults, at least 1 week before the desired date. Each group is required to have 2 swimming adults for every 5 children ages 2 to 5, and 1 swimming adult for every 8 children ages 6 to 12. Group rates are available Monday - Friday only.
Payment must be made for each person in attendance at the Park Administration Center by the group leader on the day of the reservation. A voucher will be given to the leader to take to the Aquatic Center for entrance into the facility. The number of groups utilizing the Aquatic Center will be limited to prevent over-crowding. This policy and reservations may be limited or changed based on attendance at the Aquatic Center.
Fees are as follows and can be paid with a check, cash or credit card:
- Ellisville Business and Organizations: $3 per person (children and adult)
- Businesses and Organizations outside of Ellisville: $5 per person (children and adult)